Senior Marketing Executive - Al-Futtaim
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.Job Responsibilities:
- Assists in the formulation of advertising plans, specifies the advertising objectives and identifies the tactics to achieve them.
- Supervises the design, contents, edits, and oversees the production of printed promotional materials including catalogues, brochures, flyers, and media guides.
- Develops briefs and assists in the idea creation based on the brief received from the Marketing division.
- Assists in the creative cycle (design data collection, copywriting, etc.) as needed.
- Responsible for some photography tasks related directly and indirectly to marketing activities. Prepares presentations as required.
- Coordinates all new openings and news with tenants including all updates and joint marketing activities. Prepares needed welcome kits
- Plans and develops giveaways and kits that suit the different occasions, promotions, and activations.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Mass Communication.
- 2-4 years of experience in various marketing functions in real estate or any relevant field.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Applications.
- Exposure to ERP, like SAP or Yardi is an asset.