وظائف مهندسين بشركة SODIC
Technical Office Engineer - SODIC
About the job
- Review & follow up design development stages (concept, schematic, IFT, IFC …etc.) drawings, specifications & related documents.
- Ensure & follow up the engineering work flow between the consultant and the contractors.
- Coordinate between different departments (design, development, project control, etc.) back and forth between HQ and site to ensure the circulation of data.
- Attend progress meeting, discuss and propose technical alternative.
- Review the contractor’s invoices according to contractual conditions.
- Follow up on the critical items including procurement, queries, tender and contract commencement.
- Follow up, review, control, engineering work such as shop drawings, method of statement, material submittals, ERIs, site instructions.
- Site tour inspections to ensure the quality and the executed work are conforming to their respective specifications.
- Prepare monthly technical report covering all the project progress.
- Excellent knowledge in using AutoCAD, Revit & MS Office.
- Hard worker & problem solver.
- 5 years of relevant experience.
- Co-operative, committed and organized.
- Construction & finishing background is a must
- Date Posted : 2 months ago
- Job Type : Full Time
- Experiance : 5 year(s)
- Location : Cairo, Egypt
- Gender : Any