Nile Air is hiring:
Senior Financial & Reporting Analyst.
· Prepare monthly income statement, balance sheet and cash flow with related disclosures.
· Prepare monthly Actual Vs budget comparison, analyze variances.
· Collect budget data from all departments, validate the data and assumption with department heads, suggest and implement cost reduction methods, then issue financial reports.
· Review Trial balance and ensure that all entries are supported by documents, accurate and in line with company policy.
· Post needed adjustment entries to ensure financial reports in line with financial accounting standard and governmental regulations.
· Coordinate and follow up with external auditors by preparing audit file and documents needed to ensure company audit procedures completed in efficient and effective way without notes.
· Follow up customer & vendor advances and balances on a monthly basis.
· Prepare cycle count schedule, support the team during the process, adjust stock variance on system
· Prepare all reports needed by company management.
· Assist fixed assets policies that drive effectiveness and efficiencies.
· Assist the finance team during cycle count.
· Review Balance sheet reconciliation and ensure that all entries are accurate and that transactions are reported in accordance with accounting standards and government regulations.
· Review and analyze expenses transactions, vendor balances & follow up old vendor balances.
· Review bank reconciliations for all banks monthly.
· Review Aging for customers, vendors monthly.
· Review Vendors and customers reconciliation on quarterly and follow up issues on monthly basis.
· Review the bad debt provision.
· Review and follow up stock movement and inventory balance and aging.
· Review and analyze expenses transactions and month-end accruals to determine accuracy.
· Preparing numerous audit schedules and year end audits.
· Record accrual, deferral, Reclass, and interdepartmental entries into the company’s accounting ledger, then perform account analysis to make sure those entries and balances are correct.
· Bachelor of Commerce /Accounting with 7-10 years of experience in the same field.
· Have a detailed understanding of Financial Reporting Standards.
· Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
· Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
· Attention to details.
· Experience in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, word & PowerPoint).
· Experience in SAP.