Internal Audit Manager
Detex company in Mansoura - Dakahlia Governorate.
• Participate in developing the company strategy and annual plans and cascade it to the audit department.
• Develop the audit department objectives and scope and develop annual plan and budget to achieve those objectives
• Design and improve the audit system and related polices & processes including procedures and audit plans
• Manage the whole audit cycle starting from risk management till follow-up on improvements and corrections across all activities.
• Conduct all necessary processes to audit and analyses the company capability to protect different types of theft and frauds.
• Assure that the organization comply with all internal and external requirements including laws and regulations.
• Prepare regular report with all audit findings and all areas for improvements and corrections.
• Provide advice for top management on how to properly manage risk and achieve short and long term objectives
• Manage all human resources activities in the audit function including manpower planning, scheduling, working hours, productivity improvement, employees’ discipline,
• Education: Bachelor degree in accounting
• Certification or training: CPA is preferred
• English language: Advanced level of reading, writing, and communication
• PC: Excellent level of Microsoft office
• Years of experience in similar position: Not less than 15 years in the field
• Field / business experience: Manufacturing
• Mansoura residents are preferred.
• Provide human resources advice and support for own team.
• Apply human resources policies with proper interpretation in different situations.
• Look for previous financial information and trends and use it in future forecasting.
• Develop annual budget and monitor it on regular bases.
• Manage function and activities economically to achieve pre-determined financial return
• Investigates the problem or situation beyond routine questioning
• Search for further sources of information to find answers for ambiguous situations.
• Understand business models and strategies and interpret given policies and process.
• Develop management system for the respective department to achieve planned