Senior Accountant - Siemens Healthineers
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Senior Accountant based in Cairo, Egypt.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your Tasks And Responsibilities
- You will be supporting and interacting with business to provide accounting support during month end/quarter end closing (e.g. review and posting of journal entries)
- You will provide monthly accounting governance and closing activities for the allocated area and alignment critical topics with Accounting Hub
- You will monitor ledger account reconciliations prepared by business/legal entity and follows up and clears anomalies identified
- You will perform quarterly Balance Sheet reviews, and investigates and clears anomalies
- Prepare monthly reporting package for inventories , AR aging, E-invoice and Cost allocation.
- You will execute assigned tasks and activities with high efficiency and quality following the company rules, regulations, policies and/or instructions
- Maintain and process complex entries in accordance with IFRS/GAAP requirements
- Prepare AR journal entries and analyze during month end/quarter end closing
- You will monitor taxes reporting reconciliation and follow up and clears taxes payments
- Implement process improvements; special projects as assigned
Your Qualifications And Experience
- Proficient in SAP and in Microsoft Office
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CA/CPA qualified/finalist preferred.
- Accounting knowledge and understanding of end-to-end business process and its various controls.
- 5-8 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of IFRS.
- Strong level of English communication.
Your Attributes And Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong drive and focus for results