Senior Internal Auditor - Al-Futtaim
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About The Role
Due to the rapid expansion of the Al Futtaim Group business in Egypt, we are currently seeking an experienced Senior Internal Auditor to join our organization to be based in our Cairo Festival City office
- Executes Audit fieldwork
- Ensure audit work addresses key risks identified
- Obtain sufficient background information and knowledge, understanding of overall business process, and
- Report and document the results of field work in order to support findings, prepares report summarizing field work and briefs auditees or management as deemed necessary.
- Evaluate system of internal controls to be carried out during audit to achieve audit scope.
- Develops audit findings and recommendations.
- Maintain proper filing for working papers and record notes and obtain sufficient evidence to support audit findings and recommendations.
- Conducts regular follow-up exercises to review status of agreed actions implementation of the agreed actions.
- Develop and maintain on going reporting to the Internal Audit management.
- Maintains sufficient general knowledge of overall company procedures, policies and objectives in order to more efficiently identify potential risk areas.
- Provides input to the development of the overall Audit Plan,
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
- Bachelor of Commerce /Accounting or related field
- Post grad certification (Certified Internal Auditor or related)
- 3-6 years of experience in internal audit, external auditor wishing to shift can also apply
- Fluent in Both English & Arabic
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.