Finance Manager - Emerson Automation Solutions
At Emerson, we are committed to creating a global workplace that supports diversity and embraces inclusion. We take pride in the people who make Emerson great. We believe that bringing together forward-thinking and enthusiastic people from a variety of backgrounds and cultures promotes the birth of new insights and high energy levels.
We are excited to be recruiting the next asset to our team in the capacity of Finance Manager, Egypt who will be responsible for managing and controlling the financial reporting for Emerson Automation Solutions in Egypt (both Statutory and Management accounts); overseeing the production of monthly and annual accounts; managing payroll and creating & supporting journal entries where required. You will also provide financial planning and analysis support to the Country Management Team and Middle East & Africa leadership team.
- Managing the financial statements and ensure compliance with Company and Country process’s, rules, and regulations
- Ensuring the Corporations Ethics policy is followed for all financial transactions in Egypt.
- Reporting financial statements to all statutory bodies, accurately complete and in a timely manner.
- Managing complete and timely daily inputs to the transactional processing group, via the data serve system.
- Filing Withholding tax returns monthly and Income tax returns annually, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Providing detailed financial analysis, comparing actuals to business expectations by division and for Egypt, and reporting any material variances.
- Preparation of month end accounts pack and sales reporting models and reporting to HQ in a timely and accurate manner, with emphasis on ensuring that all reported information is supported by strong analysis.
- Analysis of the Egypt business by division, with greater emphasis on detailing underlying trends and drivers of the divisions and providing support and information with these in mind
- Providing support and information during budgeting, forecasting, mid-year reviews and the year-end accounting processes as required
- Ensure completion of Annual KPMG audit with non-compliance comments – by corporate due date.
- Recognize and accept HSE Roles & Responsibilities as defined in Emerson's Company Policy and Procedures Assist in coordinating with the customer finance team for all bank guarantees renewal, invoices payments, issuance of invoices against work progress reports, etc.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA/CPA or similar) with at least 5 years’ experience in Accounting, Finance & Audit.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP & Egyptian tax requirements, have worked with a large ERP (such as Oracle) and be an advanced user of MS Excel.
- Gained experience within a multinational company.
- Track record of building relationships at a Senior Leadership level and be able to present and communicate to a wide range of audiences.