Accountant - Subsea 7
Subsea 7 is a global leader in the delivery of offshore projects and services for the evolving energy industry, with over 80 nationalities across more than 30 countries. Everywhere we operate, our people are inspired to develop new ways of working and adapt to the changing energy industry.
We provide project management, engineering and construction expertise across the full field lifecycle. These services are delivered within three operational business units: Subsea and Conventional, Life of Field, and Renewables and Heavy Lifting.
Within Africa, Middle East & Caspian region (AMEC), we safely execute Subsea and Conventional projects which connect seabed wellhead infrastructures to surface facilities such as platforms and floating production systems. We are actively present in a significant number of countries in Africa, Europe, Caspian Sea, Middle East and Asia.
- Review & verify suppliers’ invoices and ensure compliance and fulfillment of approvals daily
- Resolve invoice discrepancies and issues for all concerned parties when required
- Process suppliers’ invoices, payment requests, and related journal entries according to the SS7 payment cycle regularly.
- Ensure dues to suppliers and creditors are paid accurately and released before the due date.
- Maintain an updated database of vendors, including active tax cards and commercial registrations, accurately.
- Perform timely necessary accrual journal entries
- Assist with monthly closures and support the auditing processes whenever required.
- Maintain accurate & healthy physical day-to-day filing of accounting transactions monthly with all related documents.
- Prepare accurate monthly, quarterly and annual tax reports.
- Review, prepare & submit all taxes, including salaries tax, VAT, and withholding tax deductions.
- Visit the tax authorities when needed.
- Offer support and guidance during audits.
- Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns.
- Payment cycle Follow up.
- Accurate & up to date records.
- 1-3 Years of recent experience with Accounts Payables and other functions
- 1-3 Years experience in the SAP a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in commerce or financial Discipline
- Excellent in MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint and familiar with Accounting ERPs