Treasury Analyst. - Johnson & Johnson
About the job
Johnson & Johnson Medical is recruiting for Treasury Analyst to be located in Cairo, Egypt
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Summary Of The Job
Provide local Treasury services for Egypt & South Africa entities, in support of the GS Regional and Global Process Organisation, who are the lead providers.
Cash & Bank Processes Including
Duties & Responsibilities
- Management of Bank accounts (access & bank liaison)
- Cashflow operations file
- Cashflow co-ordination with relevant departments
- Payments processing
- Daily reconciliation and follow-up
- Supporting the Global C&B team in Clearing process
- Supporting Cash & Banks controls
- Monitoring Treasury interfaces and taking remedial action
- Confirming Cross-Border payments (payments actioned by Process Org)
- Supporting Direct Debit processing
- Manage ICO payments
Support all Regional and Global Process teams (incl CFM) where local presence required:
- E.g. Cash & Banks, Inventory, LE Accounting, ICO, LE Accounting, Procurement Accounting, CTC
- Support internal and external audit in dedicated area of responsibility
- Ensuring all tasks are completed as per J&J calendar, supporting CFM
- Support process improvement / standardisation initiatives
- Bachelor degree in a relevant area
- 2 to 3 Years job experience in Treasury
- Local market experience preferably international organizations
- Experience working with SAP accounting systems
- Proficient in English and have good presentation skills
- Language: Arabic & English
Leadership Behaviors Required
- LIVE OUR CREDO: Puts the needs of Our Credo stakeholders first, pursues the highest standards of quality, safety, compliance & ethics and Ensures everyday actions contribute to Our Purpose
- CONNECT: Builds internal and external relationships based on respect, Collaborates openly across boundaries and acts as a team player.
- SHAPE: Inspires and contributes ideas that challenge thinking, demonstrates resilience and agility to drive and adapt to change.
- Grow: Develops self and others to reach their goals, engages in open & honest conversations and Drives performance by managing energy and taking ownership for outcomes.
Johnson & Johnson