Commercial Analyst - Johnson & Johnson
ohnson & Johnson is recruiting for Commercial Analyst to be located in Cairo, Egypt
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals. Should you accept this position, it is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, you would be an employee of a new entity within New Consumer Health and your employment would be governed by New Consumer Health’s employment processes, programs, policies, and benefit plans. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to you by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and subject to any necessary consultation processes.
Summary Of The Job
Role will support the business in the analytics and financial shaping including planning, budgeting, long term strategies, dynamic resource allocation, reporting & controlling total business net sales range, customer investments cycle and BME. The role will be partnering with commercial and marketing teams and will provide analysis on NPIs and pricing.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the marketing team with monthly BME tracking by control the spending (ACT vs Plan)
- Support the marketing team in the GP calculations for NPIs and PIs
- Review and calculate the imported products costing as per the costing methodology to make sure of its accuracy
- Review the export sales in terms of pricing and booking the manual invoices
- Manage GP database with all the consumer products and prices
- Perform CIW analysis monthly
- Provide Monthly stock reports
- Manage monthly accruals on SAP and ensure no under or over accruals
- Support accounting team in monthly reconciliation
- Ensure aligned and appropriate business / finance team input.
- Ensure proper trial balance allocations for expenses on related cost centers by performing CC analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Preferred CPA/CMA but not a must.
- 1-3 Years Multinational FMCG / Retail Experience
- High proficiency with financial modelling
- Experience in SAP system
- Strong analytical and data gathering
- High analytical and detail oriented
- Strong knowledge of FMCG and commercial and marketing partnering
- Experience with management reporting
- Proven ability to develop new ideas &solutions
- Excellent written &verbal communication Skills.
- Strong Organizational Skills&attention to details
- Independent & Analytic thinker
- Conduct data analysis &resolve complex issues
- Proven ability to meet deadline & prioritize
- Language: Arabic & English
Aim Of Job
Provide support from planning, analysis and reporting for STT, NTS, CIW and BME budgets, managing Promotional effectiveness, and partnering with commercial and marketing to achieve commercial targets.
Leadership Behaviors Required
- LIVE OUR CREDO: Puts the needs of Our Credo stakeholders first, pursues the highest standards of quality, safety, compliance & ethics and Ensures everyday actions contribute to Our Purpose
- CONNECT: Builds internal and external relationships based on respect, Collaborates openly across boundaries and acts as a team player.
- SHAPE: Inspires and contributes ideas that challenge thinking, demonstrates resilience and agility to drive and adapt to change.
- Grow: Develops self and others to reach their goals, engages in open & honest conversations and Drives performance by managing energy and taking ownership for outcomes.