United Brothers for Trading and Construction “UBTC we Are Hiring #Electrical_Engineer
• Manage directly and provides engineering and technical supports to all the Electrical work groups at site.
• Oversee the electrical work plan and coordinate with other trades (civil, mechanical, etc.) for completion of the work and to avoid clashes.
• Review situation for shop drawings, MR, QS, as built and VO
• Ensure that all the works done are in accordance with the approved shop drawings, contract documents and project specifications.
• Estimate, prepare and assign the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc.
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site.
• Submit site weekly reports and deliver them to Section Manager.
• Ensure timely material delivery on site to avoid interruption of the work.
• Gide and advice the site and technical office engineers.
• Prepare Client and subcontractors invoices
• (5-7 Years) Experience.
• Very good command of English.
• Very good command of excel & word.
• Excellent time management/organizational skills with the ability to meet important deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills.
• Strong Leadership Skills.