E-Commerce Account Manager is required:
Employer : OPPO Egypt
Location : Nasrcity- Cairo
– Directly responsible for the revenue growth, relationship development and the profitability of assigned sales area.
– Inspire and influence sales and brand marketing teams to drive e-commerce market share and sales acceleration on retail customer websites.
– Responsible for sales operations, administrative and support functions within the assigned sales area.
– Develop and maintain enduring account relationships with key customers.
– Proposes and implements sales and marketing promotions to further strategic objectives and grow sales.
– Ensures sales results meet or exceed established objectives.
– Collaborate with a cross-functional team with skills in brand marketing, sales, product, finance and data analytics.
– Manage the business case, project planning, and execution of e-commerce strategies related to product launches, review acquisition, and advertising with full accountability for results and timely deliverance.
– Support content transfer to retail customers, in close cooperation with sales and content marketing specialist.
– Assist with development and management of retail customer paid search advertising platforms and organic search optimization strategies.
-Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
-Minimum three years of experience in e-commerce sales, marketing, customer service or related field
-Experience with backend retailer e-commerce platforms a plus
Experience with paid search platforms a plus
– Familiarity with sales and merchandising standards, policies, procedures, and competitive position
– Must have a working understanding of e-commerce promotion and advertising
– Good organizational and problem-solving skills
-Excellent business communications skills.