Edita for Food Industries is hiring:
Maintenance Team leader
1. Prepares preliminary budget estimates for a capital and operating requirement includes provision of annual manpower and contactor utilization forecasts.
2. Identify the needs and requirements of maintenance and spare parts.
3. Monitor record and all work document carried out on all equipment.
4. Manage, control and analyze downtime throughout daily and weekly KPI’s and Trager immediately corrective action.
5. Conduct benchmarking studies to determine best practices
6. Lead the development of innovative solutions to unique problems.
7. Responsible for initiating and implementing effective maintenance strategies, procedures and methods
8. Manage contractors on site to ensure they meet all legal and company instructions
9. Monitor the reparation of the Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic systems and equipment
10. Assist in running an efficient maintenance operation, which is able to fulfil operational, and customer demand and meet set targets.
11. Manage maintenance projects.
1. 4 to 6 years of experience
2. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Work location: 6th of October