Senior Accountant - RATP Dev Middle East
About the job
We are seeking a skilled Senior Accountant to join our growing organization. In this position, he/she will perform complex account reconciliations and associated analysis. Prepare and post journal vouchers including consolidations, eliminations, and topside entries. Review and monitor financial transactions, research and resolve accounting issues.Responsibilities/Duties
Essential Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Prepare monthly reporting including Intercompany and final package declaration.
- Review and process Accounts Payables invoices.
- Review and validate revenue invoices.
- Balance Sheet reconciliation.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders to make sure that all receivables are collected.
- Assist in preparing financial reports and Statements (Budgets, Profit & Loss Statement, Balance Sheet).
- Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting – Professional Certificate (CMA, CPA, ACCA) is a plus.
- Superior mathematical skills and ability to work under pressure and meet deadline.
- Fluent in English
- Arabic native speaker
- Microsoft Office pack mastering
- Preparation of financial statements
- Competency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint, especially Excel.
- Experience using a Reporting Tool (Hyperion, Cognos, SAP FC..etc).
- At least 5 years relevant work experience within a multinational environment.
- Experience with statutory financial requirement, knowledge of Egyptian Accounting Standards (EAS) / IFRS is a must.
- Experience with MS Dynamics is a plus.
- Strong mathematical skills, and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong Ability to explain concepts concisely and accurately
- Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately.
- Excellent organization, analytical, detailed oriented and planning skills.
- Strong communication, presentation, teamwork skills and leadership skills.
- Promoting a culture of Excellence, Pride and Safety across the business.
- Details oriented.
- Cultural sensitivity for being based in a multinational environment (French ideally) / ability to remote connect with colleagues abroad.