Plastic Manufacturing Looking for:
– Comply with HSE requirements and maintain a safe working environment ensuring all company and regulatory standards are achieved at all times.
– Responsible for job allocation and job flow in Electrical Maintenance including job scheduling and labor allocation for day-to-day operations.
– Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
– Identifies and captures opportunities for improvement in equipment maintainability and reliability.
– Recommend replacement for old or faulty electrical components or fittings to the management.
– Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities.
– Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
Qualifications & Education:
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Electrical power department.
– 1 year of experience.
– Very Command in English
– Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
– Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
– Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office and with business application
-Work location 6 October