“We are hiring”
“ Finance Manager”
Location: 10th Of Ramadan city
– Building up and managing a finance team with hands-on-mentality.
– Implementation of an ERP-software in order to manage and monitor the company functions (Purchasing, production, sales and finance) in an efficient manner.
– Fulfill the Egyptian legal and tax as well as the company requirements.
– Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company in accordance with the company requirements.
– Performing and monitoring the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
– Manage all aspects of the financial close activities, including booking month-end journal entries, and performing annual financial statements.
– Provide insightful monthly financial reports to the senior executives and headquarter including variance analysis.
– Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans on a regular basis and keep the audience informed.
– Leading the senior executives through all planning cycles (budget, forecast, and strategic plan) and managing the preparation of the company’s budget and forecasts.
– Approval of financial activities, review of payroll prior to submission, assisting General Manager on ad hoc projects, manage payment runs, performing general admin.
– Minimum 10 years experience at least 3 years minimum as a Finance Manager
– Expertise and experience in building up and leading a professional finance team.
– Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
– Excellent English is a preferred.
– Experience in building up a new company is a plus.
– MBA in finance or CMA certification is a plus.
– Strong communication and presentation skills and demonstrated success building partnership across the organization.
– Independent self-starter, with a strong sense of ownership of driving for results.
– Strong attention to detail and data quality.
– Strong organizational skills, with ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
– Very good knowledge of MS Office software - esp. MS Excel and ERP systems.