A reputable factory located in 6th October is hiring Production Engineer
· Responsible for achieving 100 % of the production plan allocated for each line while following predetermined Quality and Safety standards
· Allocates day to day manpower on different functions on the production lines and solving any rising attendance issues
· Reviews and monitors production reports and prepares productivity analysis accordingly (including downtime analysis and efficiency analysis)
· Directs production process per line and prepare production schedules
· Coordinates with the Maintenance department on the implementation of maintenance schedules so as not to disrupt production targets.
· Recommends preventive maintenance initiatives to maintenance team based on machinery performance supervision.
· Responsible for implementation of changeover process in accordance to the production plan
· Monitoring waste rates, production scrap analysing root causes and suggesting means to reduce waste
· Perform periodic inventory checks to control waste and material usage variances
· Bachelor’s degree as engineering.
· Experience: (3 to 7 years).
· Excellent leadership and man management skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
· Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
· Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making