Senior Accountant - Intrepid Travel
Working in collaboration with the Finance Manager of PEAK Cairo, you will be responsible for the operational finance processes, including reporting, accounts receivable, accruals financial analysis, and other general responsibilities as required by the finance manager.
Your day will vary, but some of the tasks you’ll take lead on are:
- Generate accurate monthly and annual reports as requested
- Manage accounts payable, ensuring supplier invoices are recorded and reviewed with high attention to detail
- Complete end of month accruals and reconciliations
- Oversee and manage the Day-to-day responsibilities of finance assistants
- Various project work, audit managements and general financial support of finance and other areas as needed
- This is a permanent full-time position based in Cairo, whilst it does require some contact hours, we offer a variety of flexible working options
Some of the skills you’ll bring with you are:
- Tertiary qualification in accounting
- Practical payroll/accounts experience, preferably in a foreign-invested business
- Fluent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Excel and other Microsoft Office products and accounting packages preferred
- Experience and knowledge with Egyptian Tax
This position suits someone with an aptitude with numbers who can work well under pressure while maintaining accuracy and can bring their outstanding organizational skills to an ever-changing environment, and share Intrepid’s core values of integrity, innovation, fun, passion, growth, and responsibility.
What it’s like to work for Intrepid:
At Intrepid, we know everyone’s journey is different, we support an inclusive culture where our people, travelers, and partners can truly be themselves. We believe our team must reflect the diversity of our customers and the communities we visit, and we’re committed to employing a diverse workforce and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including LGBTQI+ people, people living with a disability, people from previously disadvantaged backgrounds, and people from different ethnicities, races, and religions.