Site Document Controller - Mimar Group
Preference will be given to a qualified candidate with hands on experience in tracking documentation and correspondence.
· Administer project documentation as per company’s procedures.
· Log document requests and help retrieve documents as needed.
· Manage document through its entire lifecycle (inception to archival).
· Check and edit incoming documents and prepare for distribution.
· File documents in physical and digital records and ensure appropriate storage.
· Produce and issue document status reports.
· Notify and distribute documents to relevant recipients.
· Ensure that all issued Project Deliverables are correct in accordance with document control procedures.
· Bachelor degree of any related discipline.
· Proven work experience as a Site Document Controller minimum 7 years of consultant experience.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Fluent English language spoken and written.
· Excellent in M.S Office.
Day off: Friday
Working hours: 8:30 to16:30
Location: 6th of October