Finance Manager - Sarens
Performs business and financial analyses on Country (& depot) level, in order to identify and understand deviations, risks, variances and problems. Ensures that BU is properly supported by financial information, analysis, control and communication, in order to ensure that interventions and corrections can be made in a punctual manner, enabling business partners to improve business results.
Your job in bullets :
- Prepares, evaluates, updates and ensures the accuracy of country (depot), resource forecasts and financial planning, including cash flow forecast, by assessing actual costs incurred, accruals, and monitoring progress and performance continuously.
- Provides financial and business analyses as required, and points out to the business any (foreseen) variances.
- Prepares and monitors the budget in conjunction with the Country/Depot managers or department heads for assigned areas and ensures its accuracy, following up on inconsistencies between actual expenses and budgeted figures.
- Supports Country/Depot Managers and Department Heads in ensuring adequate cost control and margin improvement to optimize profitability, in-line with the set financial objectives. Collaborates with Country/Depot managers and Reporting & Compliance to ensure correct and accurate invoices are prepared, submitted on time, and collected.
- Ensures that all relevant financial master data and relevant information is updated, maintained, and filed correctly.
- Closely observes possible tax issues related to the assigned countries/departments, in collaboration with the Project Controllers and Regional Manager Finance.
- Supports Country/Depot Managers/Department Heads with regard to invoicing, financial terms & conditions, credit management, etc. in order to mitigate the risk of not achieving the set financial objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Business Administration or comparable Financial-Administrative discipline.
- Minimum of 3-years’ Experience at managerial level in Egypt (Finance Responsible of the Business Unit).
- Knowledge of Accounting concepts including all local & International Standards.
- Practical Knowledge of all Tax legislation & Requirements.
- Knowledge of all Customs legislation & Imports Requirements.
- Financial Analysis (Numerically literate: is able to understand, interpret and use (financial) figures, numbers and statistical information).
- Able to prepare budgets and forecasts.
- User experience in Microsoft Office applications & ERP Systems.
- Knowledge of business’ drivers.
- Industry knowledge will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Risk Management.
- Knowledge of Change / Improvement Management.
- English; both verbal and writing skills.
- Very exciting challenge in an expanding business
- A permanent contract
- An attractive salary package
- Vibrant atmosphere and excellent colleagues within a global leader in the HL industry.