Osmacom for Steel and Concrete Industries is hiring
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
1. Responsible for the day-to-day follow up for running POs.
2. Manage pre-construction planning activities (material status/submittals, site readiness, etc..)
3. Preparing the daily/weekly progress report.
4. Preparing the schedule for all site activities.
5. Coordination between site engineers requirement & other parties.
6- Preparing the Quantity survey for civil work, and related drawings.
7- Conduct site visits when required.
The successful candidate should have:
– BS degree in Civil / Mechanical Engineering
– 4-5 years of experience in Steel or Concrete industry
– Organization skills and a methodical approach to work.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skill.
– Project-management skills.
– Good knowledge with AutoCAD/ MS projects/ MS office is a must.