Title : Senior tax accountant
office Location: 6 October
* Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
* Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
* Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
* Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
* Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
* Offer support and guidance during audits.
* Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
* Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
* Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
* A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Tax Accountant .
* Good understanding of MS Office and accounting software.
* In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
* Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.