Infrastructure Engineer ( Data Center Infrastructure and Cloud Computing ) is required for a System Integrator Company.
Company Name: CompuEra
Location: Cairo – ElMohandseen – Giza
We are looking for Infrastructure Engineer to Provide Professional IT Services Including, Installation, Configuration, and Support for Servers, Storage (on-premises and Cloud), and related Equipment and Software.
Job Requirements and Minimum Qualifications:
– 2-3 years of experience.
– Very Good knowledge in below topics “certifications is preferred”:
– Virtualizations Solutions (Hyper-v, VMWARE) and Desktop Virtualizations “VDI”
– Servers (“Rack Mount/Blade”)
– SAN/NAS Storage Solutions
– High Availability Solutions.
– Data Protection, Disaster Recovery and Backup Solutions VEEAM”
– Microsoft Domain Services ( Active -Directory (Parent, child, Additional), DNS, DHCP, Print Server, WSUS and file Server
– Good analytical and decision-making skills.
– Strong communication skills.
– Good problem-solving skills.
– Install new hardware or software systems or components, ensuring integration with existing systems.
– Data Center facilities operation and maintenance.
– Perform in-site and Remote Hands services for Customers, including; (Servers and Storage) Hardware Installation, Power Strips, Rails, Cable Management.
– Work with customer teams to identify and deliver required service levels and ensure SLA delivery.
– Create or update technical documentation for new systems installation or changes to existing installations.
– Install and configure software and applications at the customers’ site, then ensure their proper working condition through testing.
– Prepare the required documentation on solutions delivered for clients, such as environment diagrams, installation/configuration documents, and release notes.
– Provide technical support and administrative training for customers.