Energya power cables Elsewedy Helal is looking to hire Site Manager:
• Prepare and plan work schedule and budget for the project to be used by the management for purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
• Prepare cost and expenditure statements, Bill of Quantity, and other necessary documentation at regular intervals for the duration of the project.
• Direct or coordinate design, commissioning, installation, maintenance, support or testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications or client requirements.
• Monitor projects during or after execution to ensure projects conform to design specifications.
• Test faulty equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test equipment or software, and applying knowledge of the functional operation of electronic units and Substation.
• Inspect components of Substation for accurate assembly and installation or for defects, such as loose connections or frayed wires.
• Resolve all snag points and notification of defects issued by the Consultant/Client before Commissioning of the Substation.
• Provide client support and working with client to identify needs, determine sources of problems, or to provide information under warranty.
• Coordinate scheduled preventive maintenance tasks, such as checking, cleaning, or repairing equipment/ machinery, to detect and prevent problems.
• Develop, implement, or evaluate maintenance policies and procedures.
• Bachelor’s in electrical engineering
• 3-5 years’ experience
• Experience in 400/220/132/66 KV Cables
• Egypt experience is preferable
• Very good command of English language