Senior Logistics Specialist
- Responsible for Export& Import Process.
- Receive the purchasing requests (PRs), contact the suppliers to provide the requested department with the requested materials within the delivery date in the PR and according to the procurement department’s SOPs.
- Search and contact suppliers, negotiates the prices, terms, conditions and delivery date for technically approved items to get the best offer according to the required specification with lower price to decrease the cost.
- Follow up the status of the PR’s and Po’s, and take action regarding the delayed PR and/or PO to ensure the appropriate implementation of the procurement department’s SOPs.
- Issue the PO and PR for the approved offer, ensure that they match all SOP’s then sign and report to the procurement manager for final approval to ensure the payment to the supplier through the finance department. Follow up with vendors the delivery and work execution based on the technical acceptance to ensure that the required items match the PO and the PR.
- Search for the best shipping offers based on delivery time, price and delivery method to get the goods at the plant within the required time and most convenient price.
- Contact the insurance company to issue the insurance policy for the shipment (sea, air or on land fright insurance) to satisfy the customs’ requirements and secure the company’s investment.
- Contact the clearance agent and provide him with all necessary shipping documents to ensure the delivery of the goods to plant within the required time and without any extra customs fees.
- Contact the bank and provide them with all necessary shipping documents, for issuing the needed forms ..
- Conduct all the foreign procurement cycle items (dates, prices, terms and condition, figures and description) on the SAP system to share it with the requesting department and finance department, in addition, to save it on the company database. Coordinate with local procurement section to integrate their searches and to maintain stock levels either from local or international markets.
- Export the spare parts to original manufacturers for repair and return at a proper time according to PR to control the cost and ensure the business continuity.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics or Business (preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- 3+ years previous experience in logistics management
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Well-developed motivational and leadership skills
- * Able To Communicate Effectively With Colleagues At Different Levels And With Customers Of Different Categories
- - Ability To Handle Multi-tasks.
- Date Posted : 3 weeks ago
- Vacancy: 20
- Job Type : Full Time
- Experiance : 4 year(s)
- Location : al-Qalyubiyah, Egypt
- Salary : 8000
- Gender : Male
- Application Deadline Date : Jan 13, 2022