وظائف مدير حسابات بشركة Adidas
Manager Accounting - Adidas
About the job
Purpose / Mission
- To ensure proper management of local accounting resources.
- To ensure strong bookkeeping function in compliance with adidas Group policies and guidelines.
- To optimize the accounting department structure to meet the business needs efficiently (resources optimization).
- To coordinate and to ensure proper performance by the team of daily and recurrent tasks (daily bookings, monthly reporting, quarterly forecasts, yearly budget and SBP…) in line with local accounting principles and Global guidelines.
- To act as a project initiator to improve the current processes and to control proper implementation.
- To administer accounting system maintenance and to update Global chart of account in close collaboration with Group Accounting.
- To bring efficiency to the month end closing process.
- To monitor & reconcile the monthly balance sheet & P&L movements.
- To review all payments before submission to authorized signatories.
- To plan & supervise bi-annual store stock take checks and to post results accordingly.
- To control and process retail salaries.
- To prepare & upload the retail business plan models (BPM).
- To manage accurate bookings of tax liabilities in close collaboration with the Tax Manager.
- To coordinate all insurance claims with our Insurance partners (Group Insurance / Local Insurance Provider) and to guarantee full time insurance coverage.
- To partner closely with the Manager Internal Control and Profit Protection in ensuring full compliance with the Internal Audit procedures.
- To supervise external audit and to ensure proper submission of financial reports.
- To act as the single contact partner for all legal issues and to ensure proper follow-up.
- To manage own KPIs.
- To highlight any deviations to agreed plans to the management.
- To monitor all reports.
- To manage full accounting department personnel.
- To set up personal & team targets.
- To develop the team by assigning members regular new projects to enhance their knowledge.
- Accuracy on all booking and reporting.
- Accuracy of budget / forecasts provided.
- Clean SAP bookkeeping.
- Satisfaction of internal (other functions, Management ) and external parties (Tax Authorities, Auditors…).
- University degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CMA is a plus.
- Functional: 6+ years
- Industry: Retail is a plus
- Leadership: 2+ years
- Exposure: Legal & Insurance issues
- Outlook: Basic
- Word: Basic
- Excel: Expert
- PowerPoint: Advanced
- SAP: Advanced
- English: Fluent
- Arabic: Fluent
- Date Posted : 3 weeks ago
- Job Type : Full Time
- Experiance : 2 year(s)
- Location : Cairo, Egypt
- Gender : Any