Right Foods is looking for Branch Accountant to join our team!
1. Check sales invoices and determine cash and stock variances.
2. Collaborate effectively with the Sales Department and Credit – Controller in Head Office to report information regarding branch’s turnover and receivable status.
3. Reconcile customers’ accounts and resolve issues for any discrepancies.
4. Communicate with the Branch and Sales Managers with regards to the sales analysis, spoilages/returns turnover, stock positions, sales/customer structure management, as well as pricing maintenance.
5. Issue monthly statement of accounts/invoices and do follow-ups for collections.
6. Daily posting of various journal entries in SAP. Match payment against invoices accurately.
7. Submit daily reports for sales, collections, and bank deposits; weekly stock reconciliations, aging of receivables; and monthly sales analysis to the Head Office
– 1 – 3 consecutive years in a similar position.
– Bachelor degree in accounting or equivalent
– SAP User
– FMCG work experience is a must.