“E-Commerce Manager” is needed for well-known company in jewelry & diamond manufacturing located in Heliopolis.
· Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products, and services.
· Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives to develop and improve the business.
· Locates potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering, and exploring opportunities.
· Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options, resolving internal priorities and recommending equity investments.
· Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Enhancing the customer experience along with implementing latest technology.
· Led sales forecasting, market trend evaluation, and segment strategies.
· Set up and maintained global account management and reporting tools and processes.
· Evaluated current service needs and product satisfaction levels with established customers.
· 6-8 years previous experience
· University degree in a related field
· Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication abilities
· Have willing to add value
· Flexible in working hours