OPPO Egypt is Hiring an "E-commerce Operation Specialist"
Location: Nasr City, Cairo
• Participate in campaign management, which includes arranging product promotions, launches, product listings, and campaign follow-up
• Assist in developing and implementing demand generation plans to grow site revenue
• Liaise with Designer Team on artwork needs and monitor timelines for fulfillment
• Responsible for ensuring the correctness of stock inventory and resolving any discrepancies.
• Assist Customer Relations department on product knowledge
• Create sales and analytical reports on a regular basis.
• Coordinate logistics when required
• Prepare purchase orders, invoicing, and logistical coordination.
• Other tasks as assigned
• Bachelor's degree.
• Max. Age: 30
• Fluent English is a must.
• Must have a working understanding of e-commerce operations.
• Good organizational and problem-solving skills.
•Excellent business communications skills.
• Advanced Microsoft office.