Genedy Group Contracting and Trading is Hiring
Experience Needed: 10 years’ experience a construction background is a must.
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree Engineering Civil/Architecture
• Formulate procedures to inspect and report quality assurance issues.
• Developing and apply quality control related to the Construction process and site inspection
• Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
• Maintains the company quality control policies and programs to ensure the final product meets the agreed specifications by the company and the customer; ensures regular compliance with these policies and manuals.
• Coordinate with the Surveying Engineer to provide him all the information about land coordinates and any site measurement required.
• Participate in solving/reporting any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the Technical Office Manager for discussion and proper solution.
• Assists as necessary the Construction department in the evaluation and correction of specific quality control problems and issues.
• To check the quality of raw materials used in the production.
• To inspect all in-process & final product as per specification provided.
• Keep Record of non-conformance finding in construction work.