Accounting & Reporting Lead - Cargill
About the job
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Accounting & Reporting Lead will deliver financial analysis input for business decision making and performance improvement opportunities to support business growth. We seek a professional who will lead our team of analytical professionals to contribute to management reporting and continuous process optimization by providing analyzed information in a structured way, assessing historic and current business performance, and highlighting opportunity for business action plans.
- Deliver financial and management reports to support business decision making including evaluating financial statements, identifying changing regulations and business factors, defining relevant business performance indicator, and optimizing management reporting for defined regions.
- Partner with various stakeholders to deliver feasible management reports/dashboards.
- Cultivate a culture of continuous process improvement by empowering team and driving results to simplify and optimize process, improve data integrity, and leverage financial and business systems and technical platforms.
- Lead and provide mentorship to our team, including recruitment, performance management, talent development, succession planning and engagement.
- Lead and develop a team, coach, and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Lead tax experience, local tax connections, dealing with authorities and governments
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent
- Advanced data analytical skills in Microsoft Excel, and Business Intelligence tools.
- Proficient in both verbal and written English communication.
- Experience in leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making
- Experience in working with multiple businesses and/or international business experience.
- Minimum of ten years of related work experience
- Five years of supervisory experience
- Experienced in using system JDE/SAP and Microsoft Excel.
- Experienced in supporting a team culture of continuous improvement, process optimization and intellectual