CSE Contact Center - HSBC
About the job
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of CONTACT CENTRE: SERVICE & SALES
Impact on the Business
- Answers (or makes) phone calls from our HSBC customers in a polite and friendly way, instilling customer confidence and resolving customer’s issues at first contact where possible.
- Delivers what is promised in line with customer expectations
- Offers value added products and services based on customer needs analysis and ensures customer understanding of those products
Customers / Stakeholders
- Provides excellent customer service to basic inbound customer calls by keeping up to date on training and internal communications
- Generating customer loyalty through strong knowledge of key products and services
- Owns and resolves issues and understands how and when to escalate
Leadership & Teamwork
- Acts as a role model for our Group Values and Behaviours (Open, Connected, Dependable), supporting colleagues and customers to deliver superior customer service through these values
- Values diversity amongst team
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Knowledge of Group compliance, Operational Risk and SOX (Sarbanes- Oxley Requirements) for RBWM Centres
- Maintains HSBC internal control standards
- Awareness of all elements of Operational Risk associated with the role in compliance to SOX for contact centres
- Must have education standard to at least high school diploma and be of a legal working age
- Must be proficient language(s) required by the process
- Open to working flexible shifting schedules
- Must be flexible, customer centric and have the ability to thrive in a team environment seeking feedback and open to development
- Takes pride in delivering what is promised in line with the customer and service expectations
- Wants to do a good job,is concerned about getting it right for the customer and checks everything is in order
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment is required
- Proficiency with personal computers and basic software packages and specialised applications
- Excellent communication skills and is polite and friendly at all times
- Displays patience and empathy
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
- Issued By HSBC Electronic Data Processing (Egypt) Private LTD ***
Job Field: Call Centre
Primary Location: Middle East-Egypt-Egypt-Cairo