Customer Service Coordinator in Johnson & Johnson
Johnson Johnson Consumer is recruiting for Customer Service Coordinator to be located in Cairo.
Summary Of The Job
The job holder will be responsible for customer order management order change management delivery management order status follow-up and customer complaint handling. In addition to cooperating with Marketing Sales and Warehouse departments to reach the targeted activities to ensure timely shipments (For consumer and OTC products).
• Able to build strong customer relationships for business improvement.
• Responsible for customer satisfaction measured against the Customer Satisfaction Survey (annually).
• Responsible for the full cycle of Customer Order Management (Order issuing with different FG suppliers either JJ affiliates or approved third parties order scheduling and prioritization order change management delivery management order status follow-up and customer compliant handling).
• Central contact person for Supply Chain Operations team and distributors.
• Negotiates manages customer relations and commitments.
• Works closely and co-ordinates with the Supply Chain Manager to integrate new products into the Supply Chain processes
• Works closely within the Deliver organization in the importation process including approvals / documentation and customs clearance
• Education: University Degree (Supply Chain Logistics Business Administration or any other related discipline)
• Experience: 0-2 years experience with customer service
• Advantages: Customs Clearance process knowledge is an asset.
• Language: Excellent English Language skills (written spoken) - French is an asset
• Location: Cairo
Technical/Functional Skills Required
• Excellent communication interpersonal skills.
• Strong Computer skills with all Microsoft applications and willing to learn ERP systems as well as internal JJ ordering systems.
• Strong sense of urgency towards achieving results.
• Open ambitious attitude.
• Team player results oriented.