El Hazek Construction
located in [𝗛𝗮𝗱𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗸 𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘼𝙧𝙚𝙖].
- Coordinates the negotiation of the project contract.
- Interprets contract provisions to help resolve claims and questions submitted by clients.
- Receives requests; obtains estimates; updates records initiates paperwork and follows upon request for approval of work not previously covered in the contract; processes and obtains approval of contract changes.
- Monitors compliance with contract requirements ensuring all conditions are satisfied before approval of the final invoice.
- Initiates and/or conducts meetings with clients concerning contractual problems as requested by the Project Manager.
- Establishes and updates records of all correspondence related to contract activity.
- Assists in compiling and preparing bid documents and bidders list, including inquiry preparations, requests for bids, and recommendations for award of contract.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture – Civil Engineering.
- Minimum Years of Experience from 3 𝒕𝒐 4 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔.
- English Language skills: 𝗘𝘅𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁.
- Prefered Residency: 𝗚𝗶𝘇𝗮