- Prepares the investment position of AzIE and AzLE investments regarding investment performance and market opportunities along with the related recommendations.
- Calculation of Investment duration, YTM and return earned, with a comparison against plan and market.
- Prepares and monitor asset quality (rating, downgrades and credit review)
- Prepares of Asset and Liability matching Quarterly presentation.
- Keeps up to date with the company’s standards, policies, procedures and authority limits that affect the implementation of responsibilities
- 1-2 years of experience in investment field
- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce