Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
Working under close supervision, you will help with global tax compliance and operational matters and propose improvements. In this role, you will also monitor an external tax contractor spend and payments and maintain complete and accurate documentation.
How You Will Contribute
- Contribute to a strong controls and compliance environment and comply with our Tax policies. You will also support audit activities and provide information on an auditor’s request
- Perform special projects as requested
- Embrace a mindset of continuous improvement. You will also identify opportunities to improve ways of working in your area of responsibility
- Contribute to a high-performing Tax team. You will also invest in personal development`
What You Will Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE in payables systems
- BUSINESS ACUMEN and experience working with direct tax and accounting teams
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS including communication skills across a large global, public company. A team player with “can do” drive to deliver results
- GROWTH/DIGITAL MINDSET and the ability to leverage technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- INTEGRITY in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values and policies and external regulations
More About This Role
Education / Certifications:
BSc degree in accounting or finance
Job specific requirements:
Minimum 4 Years Of Experience
Knowledge in accounting/tax