Senior Accountant - Alstom
- Self-motivated, demonstrates a strong desire to succeed and encourages excellence in peers
- Communicates clearly and effectively using written and verbal skills to influence, negotiate and collaborate.
- Quickly adapts to changing circumstances and business conditions.
- Ability to pay high attention to details
Accounting and Controls
- Responsible for producing actual reported general ledger results for all the legal entities.
- Transacts, supports accounts payables and treasury activities, banking and cash forecasts
- Responsible for performing timely monthly bank reconciliations
- Responsible for publishing a weekly cash/payables position
- Responsible for Inter Company reconciliations
- Responsible for general ledger maintenance
- Responsible for maintaining the fixed assets register and analyzing capital expenditures.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining Letter of Guarantees from suppliers
- Responsible for general insurance matters
- Provide, review, support monthly supplemental schedules and statistical data as applicable.
- Prepares and supports Balance sheet Reviews for all entities every quarter.
- Maintenance and updates of fixed assets registry
- Supports internal & external audit and ensure strong internal controls environment.
- Statutory / Tax:
- Prepares and submit various regulatory reports.
- Prepares and submit Corporate Income tax returns and Corporate tax packs.
- Prepares VAT reports, returns, WHT submissions.
- Coordinate and support Tax Audits.