Decorative Glass Co. is a leading company in the glass processing industry Est. 1963 and located in Obour city is hiring "Civil Engineer”
Reporting to the projects manager
• Participate in implementing technical office policies and procedures.
• Study the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, BOQ, etc.).
• Update the shop-drawing log before sending the shop drawing to the consultant for approvals.
• Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
• Review sub-contractors’ shop drawings as well as outsourced shop drawings and coordinate their approval process with the project consultant.
• Coordinate with the surveying engineer to provide him all the information about land coordinates and any site measurement required.
• Participate in solving/reporting any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the technical office manager for discussion and proper solution.
• Prepare as-built drawings at the end of the project and hand over to the project consultant
Requirement & Competences
• Bachelor degree in civil engineering
• At least 2 years of experience as a civil engineer
• Experience in construction and interior finish projects
• Experience in pricing
• Proficient in using excel and AutoCAD (Preferably 3D max)
Benefits at Decorative Glass:
- Social& medical insurance
- Transportation from & to the company.
- Social activities
- Grants at social & personal occasions
- Gym access
- Annual increase according to the performance appraisal