Project Engineer - Nestlé
- Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Company: Nestlé Factory
- Full-Time Contract
Manage and / or perform the design, implementation and start-up phases of capital investment projects on the manufacturing site, within the defined scope of responsibility or specialization. Ensure that the objectives of the investment project charter, design specifications and Nestlé standards are implemented and adhered to.
A day in the life of...
- Support the Factory Engineering Manager and End to End Project Manager in developing the investment project charter and ensure that it is strictly followed throughout the project.
- Execute the basic and detailed design of the project based on Nestlé standards, local regulations, URS, and the TPM characteristics of a unit operation (safety, quality, affordability, maintainability, operability and reliability).
- Ensure by design the workers and operators’ safety during both the construction and the ongoing operation of the plant.
- Ensure that the engineering side of the project is implemented (e.g. buildings, equipment erections, piping, utilities, etc.) in accordance with the defined timing, cost and quality, the URS and the characteristics of a unit operation with proper assets management AMM.
- Select and qualify contractors and coordinate their activities. Ensure that Nestlé standards are applied.
- Support the start-up team to ensure a smooth transition to operations after the qualification and verification of the installation and that a vertical start-up is assured.
- Promote development of environmental-friendly and sustainable solutions.
What Will Make You Successful
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering discipline (Mech, Elect, Mechatronics, Industrial or similar).
- 1-2 years of experience.
- Project planning and project execution experience is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Commitment to a strong work ethic, integrity, honesty, safety, compliance and quality.
- AutoCAD experience is an asset.