Graphic Designer - Hilton
What will I be doing?
Responsible for the formatting and creation of visual images and copy using computer assisted programs. Create stimulating and appealing visual images and copy which is in keeping with the established Hilton brand standards and the hotels style in different mediums and fulfilling various needs of both departments and outlets alike. Assist the Marketing Manager in creating a tangible aspect to the services of the hotel through the creation of specific market collateral and artwork. Work in tandem with the Marketing Manager to create a unified and distinct visual style of the hotel.
- Create visually appealing visual images and copy that is reflective of the hotels style and is in keeping with Hilton brand standards and advertising guidelines.
- Create marketing collateral which gives tangible clues as to the intangible services and products of the hotel, through visual images and copy.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and design concepts.
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Key information into computer equipment to create layouts.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discuss them with supervisors and make necessary changes.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of material, products, or services.
- Aware of all recent market trends and assess competitors by competitive analysis and positioning.
- Constantly aware of new advancements in visual mediums and computer assisted graphics programs; keeping self-abreast of the developments and utilizing developments to their fullest potential.
- Aware of the hotel distinct style and maintains established standards of copy and visual images across all mediums and assigned tasks.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
- Create a clear and defined perception in the mind of both internal and external guests of the hotel through the use of different visual and non-visual mediums.
What are we looking for?
- Technically skilled in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & After Effect.
- Creative Thinker: Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
- Using computers systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.