We are looking for you to become an Electrical Power Engineer to join our Engineering and Maintenance team in Guardian Egyptian Glass in 10th of Ramadan city, Egypt.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead on the production line, power stations & plant’s utilities units minor/major breakdowns trouble shooting.
- Focus on the safe execution of the daily maintenance work
- Assign the work to individual employees
- Provide feedback to the planner to improve job plans
- Provide feedback to the scheduler to improve job timing and coordination
- Follow PM plan execution with timelines & accountabilities.
- Lead and coach the team across maintenance activities & tasks as well as operate maintain when needed.
- Participate in or lead root cause failure analysis
- Analyze the machines down time and report it to the Maintenance Manager.
The Experience You Will Bring
- A bachelor’s degree in Electrical Power Engineering
- You have proven experience in a similar position.
- Expert level in English and Arabic language is mandatory & computer skills.
- Knowledge of electric power & machines basic concepts
- Trouble shooting skills.
- Basic leadership skills.
- Follow and apply all quality, safety guidelines and company policies.
- Able to work a rotating shift schedule including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in electrical engineering work
- specialized knowledge of industrial equipment such as MV and LV breaker, transformer, UPS, Power factor and MCC,
- knowledge of PLCs, control loops, control networks etc.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings and schematics
- Strong troubleshooting skills