Accountant - Talabat
Cairo - Masr Helwan Elzarae Street
· Generating invoices and account statements.
· Revising invoices, checks, processing, and maintaining up-to-date billing system.
Recording & Controlling
· Maintaining accounts receivable customer files and records.
· Recording related transactions on Computerized Accounting System.
· Controlling on the Customer Accounting & Reviewing receivable transactions.
· Verifying receivables balances and monitoring the customers balances confirmation.
· Prepare accounts reconciliations with Related Parties & Intercompany transactions.
· Preparing aging and related financial reports.
Assisting in general financial management and analysis.
What Did We Order?
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting English (is a must).
Fluent in Reading - Writing & Speaking Communications with the English Language (is a must).
Coordinating with other departments such as sales and warehouse department