Senior Electrical Technical Office Engineer (Revit) - Gama construction
1. Prepare, submit and follow up the shop drawings, QS and as built drawings.
2. Prepare a monthly procurement and financial plan to determine the site needs for the upcoming month.
3. Follow up the material submittals
4. Prepare the subcontractors’ and client’s invoices based on the progress report sent by the site engineer.
5. Prepare and follow up the Variation Orders
Education: Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
Experience: 4 - 7 Years of experience
Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, and Power Point).
Language: Excellent Command of Arabic & English language skills.
Technical Tools:AutoCAD is a must.
Preferable Revit experience