A Fast-growing consultancy/ outsourcing company in El Maadi is looking for HR Specialist.
1. Assist in providing an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to all the outsourced staff.
2. Maintain a comprehensive personnel filling system for all the outsourced staff (old and new hires) to ensure completion of all the needed documents.
3. In conjunction with EGYBELL operations team, facilitate a smooth new hire onboarding process to deliver an exceptional first-day experience.
4. In case of any termination, participate in conducting exit interviews and ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
5- Responsible for searching for qualified job candidates, using sources such as EGYBELL database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, media advertisements or employee referrals.
6. Apply process of screening and reviewing CVs, selecting candidates for initial interview and Interviewing job applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, or job skills.
7.Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
8. Follow up with Talent Acquisition team to ensure that they adequately understand the needs of their accounts related recruitment requests.
9. In conjunction with EGYBELL Personnel team., handle and manage medical insurance activities for the outsourced staff, including enrollments of new hires, changes, and cancelations.
10. Assist in updating Medical Insurance network to our clients’ representative.
11. Maintain quality customer service by responding to the outsourced staff medical requests/inquires (approvals, refunds, and lost cards reissue) through EGYBELL dedicated medical issues domain in order to avoid any complain.
Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
Excellent knowledge of the Egyptian labor law.
Minimum 2 years of experience in the same field.
Excellent command of English Language.
Work Location: El Maadi
Working Hours: 9 am to 5 pm.
Days off: Friday and Saturday.