Marketing & Sales Manager - Refilex
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Partner with email, performance marketing, and web teams to design, test, and evolve lead nurturing tactics
- Understand companies’ objectives, products’ portfolio, competition…etc. and Create marketing proposals to support achieving their B2B marketing objectives through our marketing services (on the apps and social media)
- Design the financial proposal based on Refilex’s companies’ pipeline, benchmarking market averages for each tool and other methods as seen fit
- Design and own the app marketing calendar in alignment with the growth team (identify the ideal number of each tool -posts, notifications…etc.-)
- Align with the growth team on the number of posts/ sections that will be used for trade promotions and wholesalers’ promotions
- Distribute the remaining marketing posts to the different companies per month based on their needs, objectives…etc.
- Review and approve the designs and content for the marketing posts, ensure consistency in designs, and compliance to the set timelines for the different tools.
- Design a reporting method for the results and align with the product team for any changes or tools required
- Clearly identify Success Metrics, KPI's and reporting for all tactics prior to implementation
- Develop and manage all offline and online marketing programs.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Managing, guiding, and training the digital marketing team and motivate them to achieve their goals.
- Set the overall social media strategy to optimize the reach and engagement with the different stakeholders
- Identify the best-fit channels to be used and set a media buying plan and budget
- Set the monthly direction for Facebook and other relevant social media channels as seen fit
- Approve calendar and content sent through the social media agency and ensure alignment with the sent direction
- Analyze reports to test the efficiency of media buying spending against set objectives and take corrective actions accordingly
- Set the direction and the calendar for Linkedin and coordinate with the relevant departments (strategy, market intelligence…etc.) to send content (This will be done inhouse)
- Oversee the designs for the Linkedin posts, ensuring that the content phrasing and structure is compliant to that sent by other departments
- Gather insights and reports on Linkedin engagement and effectiveness and set a media buying plan accordingly
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touchpoints, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- +8 Years of experience in Digital Marketing
- +3 Years as Digital Marketing Manager
- Hard worker, working under pressure
- Team player and Time Management skills.
- Must-Have a Good Background in the Software Industr