YouMeda is looking for a Android developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Work with outside data sources and APIs
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Proven software development experience and Android skills development
• Proven working experience in Android app development and
• Have published at least one original Android app
• Experience with Android SDK
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.