Associate – GBB Client Servicing - HSBC
About the job
GBB Client Servicing
Associate – GBB Client Servicing
Global Career Band:
Location: (Country/City) :
Hiring Manager Name: Ahmed Hossni MAHMOUD
Recruiter Name :
Why join us? (Overview of Dept./Function)
HSBC Technology and Services
HSBC Technology and Services is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency.
Global Service Delivery
Global Service Delivery is a business-aligned, customer-servicing organization with the primary objective of driving operational excellence across our businesses worldwide. Achieving this through the consolidation, simplification and continuous improvement of processes across the full range of HSBC operations, the division simultaneously takes responsibility for managing operational, location and processing risk and ensuring that services provided are at a best-in-class price point for the required quality level.
Purpose of Department
GLCM Digital Operations supports 50+ countries on e-Channels such as HSBCnet, and Connect off six +locations (Bangalore, Hyderabad, Taikoo Hui, Krakow, Mexico City, Kuala Lumpur and Cairo). Functional and operational support provided to the business covers end to end journey of the customers digital experience and is of varied complexity covering Contact Centers, General Processing and Project-Based Teams such as testing, implementation etc.
The GBB Client Servicing Helpdesk in GSC Bangalore & Hyderabad provides general knowledge, technical and consultancy support on generic product-related queries to Business Banking customers (turnover below US$6.5) from Canada, USA, India at first. The scope for the team will expand in 2021 to more markets.
The Opportunity: (Brief Overview of the Role)
- Provide service to customers by focusing on resolving requests efficiently, accurately, and professionally.
- Direct customer queries to the relevant team thus providing best customer service
- Assist line manager/supervisor with managing day-to-day operations and support peers on process if needed.
- Participate in team meeting / team activities and work towards sustaining team spirit.
- Defuse irate customers and resolve challenging inquiries utilising negotiation skills while following guidelines in an effort to satisfy the customer.
What you will do: (List out Key Responsibilities)
- Resolve customer queries through multiple channels including Live chat, Calls and Email communications
- Acquire and update knowledge on procedures related to relevant process
- Ensure that the process requirements are met, adhered to, completed in accordance with established procedures and standards set
- Work well independently; complete assigned tasks in the established timeframe as per the process benchmarks.
- Ensure that the productivity, and quality levels are achieved as per the standards set for the process.
- Instructions/requests to be correctly interpreted, understood and implemented.
- Ensure that the process related procedures are implemented as per the process manuals.
- Ensure that fraud/errors/irregular transactions (if any) are identified and escalated
What you will need to succeed in the role: (Minimum Qualification and Skills Required)
- Graduation in any discipline
- Ability to speak and understand English fluently.
- High voice and written skills
- Ability to grasp quickly and ability to understand and interpret numeric data.
- Minimum, basic computer knowledge.
- Flexibility to work shifts.
What additional skills will be good to have? (List out good to have skills and certifications)
- Ability to build rapport with people.
- Ability to maintain focus while working with voluminous data
- Ability to write business letters and reports
The information contained in this job description is a true and accurate reflection of the job as specified.
Please go through the Applicant User Guide before applying to the advert-
The number of position for this job is 4
You will achieve more at HSBC
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
- Issued By HSBC Electronic Data Processing (India) Private LTD***
Job Field: Operations