Software Engineer - Infor
About the job
Senior Software Engineer
Cairo - Egypt
Infor is a $3B enterprise software provider and strategic technology partner for more than 90,000 organizations worldwide. Infor is owned by Golden Gate Capital and Koch Equity Development. Our software is purpose-built for specific industries, providing complete suitesdesigned for progress– for individuals, businesses, and across networks. We believe in the beauty of work, the importance of relationships, and the collective power of ideas to drive significant positive change.
Designed For Progress Incorporates Two Powerful Concepts
- Design, which represents Infor’s commitment to designing with purpose and intent so our work reflects the changing behaviors and expectations of our users and how they view the world. Our goal is to empower both individual employees and organizations by putting users first, building beauty into everything we do, and redefining expectations for the way software looks, feels, and functions.
- Progress, which Infor defines as partnering with customers to drive significant positive change. We are proud of the role we play in helping organizations move forward with their own visions of progress, whether that means small steps that make every day a little easier or giant leaps that impact mankind.
From our deep investments in the future to our commitment to making customers successful every day, everything about Infor is designed for progress. Our Values Set Us Apart
We are looking for a Software Engineer who would like to help us on our multi-cloud journey.
You will be working in team consisting of highly driven and talented members who are comfortable in working and collaborating both together and individually towards a team goal. You will also be working on the cutting edge solution for our future products and will be driving and owning parts of it.
In addition, you will also have the opportunity to learn the products from multiple angles and have the chance to work with multiple teams outside your organization. This will let you to both expand your knowledge horizontally and get a broad understanding of architecture as well as a deep technical knowledge of the solution you will be working on.
As a Software Engineer in the team, you will be working on our containerized solution and help us building support containerization.
- Build containerization and orchestration solution and architecture for multiple application and services
- Analyze, develop and test orchestration solution on multiple platforms with on-premise and cloud solutions
- Collaborate with others and deliver results in an agile team
- Build automation for installation, provisioning, and deployment of solution in multiple platforms
- Help other developers in the team and project
- Bachelor/Master of Computer Science or related field
- 5 years of experience with Python/Java/Go programming
- Interested in building, testing and presenting solutions
- Good understanding of/Experience with SaaS with one or more cloud providers AWS/Azure/GCP
- Good understanding of/Experience Docker and Kubernetes
- Merit if experience with a full stack and Angular
- Fluent in English in both speaking and writing