Tech-Me for Digital & Entertainment Technology Retail is currently hiring :
Senior technical support specialist
• Maintain, monitor and troubleshoot network-based services: File and Print services, Email, Active Directory, DHCP/DNS/WINS
• Configure, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot windows software deployments
• Provide and maintain documentation of backup processes and retention periods
• Provide Tier 2 support for employees and technical staff
• Provide and test backup and disaster recovery processes and procedures.
• Work with Partners in the process of troubleshooting escalated incidents
• Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
• Manage, deploy and configure hardware upgrades, software updates, security patches and other necessary items on an as-needed basis.
• Install and Monitor servers, devices and firewalls
• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience working in IT operations management.
• Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
• Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems.
• Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
• Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
• Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices