Marketing Manager - RATP Dev
About the job
- Collect daily, weekly, and monthly data; from which daily, weekly, and monthly reports will be produced
- Design methodologies to collect, maintain, Analyze, and present data using, statistical software packages, spreadsheets, databases, Excel, Pivot table.
- Review all operational performance against targets and recommend improvements
- Analyze data to identify trends, opportunities, potential issues, and other impacts to the business
- contribute to the achievement of customer satisfaction
- Implementation and monitoring of marketing plan actions
- Manage surveys and marketing studies:
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing customer insights, need gabs and customer satisfaction results from all resources to provide insightful, timely and accurate analysis of all aspects of customer service to drive improvement and strategic review
- Manage market research, analysis, and reporting for Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Conducting periodic focus groups to extract insights to set strategy
- Survey customer preferences and statistical data to support customers during their decision-making process regarding the service, prices, and promotions
- Building customer data through on-ground surveys
- Monitoring and scanning social media platforms for insights
- Analysis of customer complaints data and generate reports
- Managing research agencies and full cycle of pitching, briefing, fees negotiations and agency partner allocation
Essential Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Highly motivated to deliver a world class service
- Demonstrate a passion for customers analysis, market intelligence
- Demonstrate strong analytical and numerical skills and Strong IT skills
- Adequate knowledge & Experience of Qual and Quant methodologies.
- External agencies partners managing skills.
- Dive-in attitude: getting hands on insights through on-ground and in-field interaction.
- Ability to explain and defend ideas and strategies.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Demonstrate the ability to meet standards to meet the customers' expectations
- Highly motivated team player with sound customer service skills
- Thinks like a passenger in everything they do at work
- Fluent in Arabic and English (French is a plus) with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor or master’s degree or equivalent in Business - Marketing
- +6 years’ experience in Marketing